Your mind will be at peace knowing we go beyond just meeting basic physical needs – at Nellie’s Heart Caregiving, we make the extra effort to engage our clients as unique individuals.
- Light housekeeping – This includes basic day-to-day chores such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, running dishwasher and putting away dishes, changing linens regularly, and basic kitchen and bathroom cleanliness. Please note this does not include full house cleaning services (such as dusting surfaces and light fixtures, cleaning upholstery, deep cleaning bathrooms and kitchen) or outdoor maintenance (mowing lawn, raking leaves, pruning, weeding, etc.).
- Laundry - We appropriately wash and put away clothing, linens, and towels.
- Transportation - Our caregivers safely and conscientiously transport your loved one to appointments, errands and recreational activities. This can be done in the client’s vehicle (no mileage fees apply) or our own (milage applies).
- Escort - We can do more than simply drop our clients off at their destination. Depending on level of independence, we can also accompany them on everything from personal errands – whether it’s a trip to the grocery store or grabbing a cup of coffee with friends – to more important trips such as sitting with them in their doctor’s waiting room and picking up prescriptions.
- Meal planning, prep and clean up - Put your kitchen and food safety concerns to rest. Our experienced staff preps delicious, healthy meals to ensure nutritional needs are being met, and will work with your family’s medical professionals to accommodate any special dietary needs (allergies, diabetic, lowsalt/fat, celiac, etc.).
- Assistance with Correspondence - Managing correspondence requires manual dexterity, which makes it difficult for many seniors to complete these tasks on their own. We can help with sorting mail, opening envelopes, writing checks for utility bill payments, dashing off a thankyou note, and affixing stamps. With our clients’ utmost security at heart, you can trust us to handle sensitive information. Please let us know if you have any concerns – we are happy to communicate with your family about any incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Home Sitting - Does your loved one need to leave home for a few days to visit family, friends or attend a gathering? We are here to a secure home upon their return. Inhome stays or daily checkups are negotiable.
- Pet sitting - For many seniors, pets are especially beloved companions, and they will never go neglected on our watch! We will make sure these important family members are properly cared for, fed and walked daily. Depending on health and independence, our clients are certainly welcome to participate in these tasks to the best of their abilities.
Nellie’s Heart Caregiving Mission
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Better care starts with you!
We are always looking for dedicated individuals to join our team. Know more about our caregiver jobs by contacting us today.