Nellie’s Heart Caregiving is there to support your family and healthcare team when transitioning your loved one to home care from a hospital or rehabilitation center.
- Transferring - Whether assisting a family member or medical professional, our staff is there to lend a caring, experienced hand in transporting your loved one from any facility to back to their home.
- Assistance with Devices - Seniors with ambulation issues may be provided with a wheelchair, walker or cane upon returning home. We are there to make sure these devices are used properly and safely.
- Positioning - Bedridden patients are at risk for developing bedsores. We turn and reposition them every two hours to prevent this from occurring, and will make sure linens are clean.
- Walking - Whether it’s around the house or around the block, our caregivers are there every step of the way.
- Assistance with Therapy Appointments - We will work with your loved one’s physical therapist by attending and assisting at appointments, as well as making sure home exercises are performed.
Nellie’s Heart Caregiving Mission
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Better care starts with you!
We are always looking for dedicated individuals to join our team. Know more about our caregiver jobs by contacting us today.